Wednesday, January 11, 2012

How To Remove Cotton Stubble from your Cardigans


Ever purchased a brand new cardigan, you wear it once or twice, then you have to wash it and then BAM!  You’re left with the dreaded cotton stubble under the arm and along the sides.  This cotton stubble can also result from you carrying your purse, how could a necessary item cause so much unnecessary outcomes?  Life and times of women.  Well, I’ve found a solution for that problem.  Take a look see at what I’ve come up with.

Items that you will need:
Lint Roller

Stubby Cardigan

Shaving Razor  
This technique is REALLY simple, all you have to do is lay the cardigan on a flat and hard surface, take the shaving razor and with short strokes "shave" the cotton stubble off.  In between doing this you take the lint roller to remove the stubble off.  Don't  be surprised if you find some of the cotton gets on you, just shake your shirt and you will be fine.  :)   


Now here's how my cardigan came out after the work:


And there's an easy and simple way to eliminate the fuzz.  I hope this helps you all, any questions?  Let me know in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?

About Me

My photo
The Cosmetic Diet Blog was designed with the fun, flirty, and sassy woman in mind. Here you will find product reviews, beauty hauls, and candid conversations we can all enjoy. I look forward to sharing with you what I enjoy about being a young and vibrant woman in the city!