Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Emeralds Can Be a Girl's *New* Best Friend

Greetings!

How many times have you heard "diamonds are a girls' best friend"?  Well, move over diamonds, emeralds are taking over.  Uh...........not quite, emeralds are pretty but I like my diamonds.  LOL  If you're like me and can't afford either you can always settle on Emerald Express from the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color line.  I happened on this nail color while at my local Target, lucky for me they were on clearance for $2!!!!  I picked up seven colors, five for me and two for ma dukes.  ; )   Now, you already know that I stan for Sally Hansen nail colors and this one is no different, especially this time since it has a jewel tone/almost duochrome effect.

Here it is:



Isn't she pretty?  Sally Hansen takes the cake this week with a gorgeous emerald green jewel polish.  I will say that I did expect to see some blue on my nails as I can see some blue in the bottle.  :/   I still love the color!  If these are still available, I'd say go out and get you one, or two, or several!  : )   Check your Targets first just in case the clearance sale is still going on otherwise I'm definite you can find these at your local drugstore.

What do you think?  Yay or Nay?  Tell me in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. gawjus! i'm really jade/green right now. green, navy and sky blue ... a pinch of coral or yellow.. ok ok ok. lol! thanks for sharing. your nails look fab!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

About Me

My photo
The Cosmetic Diet Blog was designed with the fun, flirty, and sassy woman in mind. Here you will find product reviews, beauty hauls, and candid conversations we can all enjoy. I look forward to sharing with you what I enjoy about being a young and vibrant woman in the city!