Thursday, May 10, 2012

Wine Not? Why Wouldn't You?

Greetings!

I hope all is well with you all and that your week is going by just as fast as the spring weather.  Is it just me or has summer just pushed spring aside to get ALL the attention?!  I'm saying, this heat is ridiculous!  So why not indulge in the richness of the weather and add a little nostalgic red to your nails?  That's why I did!

Today I bring you Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Wine Not, a deep red color that is typically more fall ready but can be worn year round because red nail polish NEVER goes out of style.  The Complete Salon Manicure line is supposed to mimic salon results without the salon hassle with Vita-Care Technology, intended to increase wear time with more shine and care.  Okay, okay, I dig it, but does it really?  Take a look see....



Do you like?  As for the claims of its increased longevity I would have to agree, I've been wearing this for a week and a half and I have experienced little to minimal chipping and I almost forgot to switch up my colors because I had thought that it was done a week ago.  Needless to say I'm going to hold on for a few more days to make it an even two weeks, how neat is that?!

I really wish I would have taken a picture of the brush because it is thicker and shorter than most nail polish brushes and this is usual for polish lines to include a thicker and shorter bristled brush when introducing a "salon-like" line.  The purpose of this is for the polish to apply more evenly in fewer brush strokes.

I think Sally Hansen did it right again and I look forward to getting more polishes from this line, like I need another.

So what do you think?  Yay or nay?  Tell me in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous shade and it looks so good on your skintone

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

About Me

My photo
The Cosmetic Diet Blog was designed with the fun, flirty, and sassy woman in mind. Here you will find product reviews, beauty hauls, and candid conversations we can all enjoy. I look forward to sharing with you what I enjoy about being a young and vibrant woman in the city!