Thursday, December 29, 2011

Make An Entrance with this!

Greetings!

After that Sally Hansen debacle I had to rush to put on another coat of one of my favorite nail polishes by China Glaze.  Make An Entrance has been a part of my nail color routine for a while now and I wanted to share with you just how pretty this color really is.  This is a very pretty raspberry color that applies smoothly for easy coating.  Typically with all of the China Glaze polishes that I own including Make An Entrance the polish is thin, some may not like this but I don't mind because it gives me more control of how much product I should apply for application.  It does have a cream finish and a quick dry time in my opinion. 

I decided to jazz the color up a notch by adding a top coat of Sally Hansen's Diamond Strength top coat in Diamonds.  This top coat adds a flair of silver grace over the cream raspberry finish that I adore.  I particularly like it because of the effect it has in the daylight, almost like a fairy dust minus the Tinkerbell costume. =)

Here are some pics!


Daylight -- no flash


 Isn't it soooooo pretty? 


So, what's the verdict ladies?  Yay or Nay?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?

About Me

My photo
The Cosmetic Diet Blog was designed with the fun, flirty, and sassy woman in mind. Here you will find product reviews, beauty hauls, and candid conversations we can all enjoy. I look forward to sharing with you what I enjoy about being a young and vibrant woman in the city!