Monday, May 27, 2013

Sinful Colors Has Got You Covered with Oasis

Greetings!

As you may already know, I never shy away from a pink nail color, pink lipstick?  Yes, but pink nail polish?  I'm all over it, KNOW ME.  Now that we've got that out of the way, let me introduce to you what's adorning my nails this week. 


Sinful Colors in Oasis
Sinful Colors is a drugstore brand that offers reasonably priced beauty products, my favorite from them are their nail colors because you can find an array of colors for $2 a piece, not bad.  I've never had a problem with the consistency changing in warmer temperatures so that's a plus.  The color is not unique but it is pretty so if you're in the market for a pink nail color, you should try this one out. 

What are you wearing on your nails this week?  Tell me in the comments! :)

7 comments:

  1. I love that colour, so beauiful! At the moment I am wearing China Glaze pool party on my nails.
    A MakeupHabit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh lovely bright colour!

    sittingwitty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I luv pink too...looks good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've noticed this brand in Walgreens before but never decide to pick it up. I'm going to check it out! Currently I'm wearing "Essie's Meet Me At Sunset". Glad I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now you know this is me all day! Pink polish? YESSS! Lol. Anywho, I've tagged/nominated you for The Liebster Award. You can visit my page to see the details. I look forward to reading your response! :0)

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

About Me

My photo
The Cosmetic Diet Blog was designed with the fun, flirty, and sassy woman in mind. Here you will find product reviews, beauty hauls, and candid conversations we can all enjoy. I look forward to sharing with you what I enjoy about being a young and vibrant woman in the city!