Sunday, December 7, 2014

Beauty Wishlist 2014

Hey y'all!

The holiday season is in full swing and I am all about beauty and skincare products to give to your loved ones! Below you will find a collage of all the items that I think are hot this season.  Some of these items I already own so look forward to a few blog posts in the future with reviews!  :)  In the meantime, take a look at what I created for you all!


Beauty Wishlist


Chanel perfume
$130 - boots.ie


Tom Ford fragrance
$115 - johnlewis.com






Tarte makeup brush
sephora.com


Bobbi brown cosmetic
neimanmarcus.com



Mac cosmetic
$24 - johnlewis.com


Glitter makeup
makeupforever.com

1 comment:

  1. Lovely colors
    i'm following you, kindly follow back
    www.dimplekhadi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

About Me

My photo
The Cosmetic Diet Blog was designed with the fun, flirty, and sassy woman in mind. Here you will find product reviews, beauty hauls, and candid conversations we can all enjoy. I look forward to sharing with you what I enjoy about being a young and vibrant woman in the city!