Sunday, November 3, 2013

On A Trip to Wet N Wild Land....

Greetings!

Okay, so the title of this post is a bit corny but that's okay, it's with good reason.  :)  The seasons have changed once again and that means in order to brighten up our sometimes dreary moods that accompany such change we can always look to our nails for a sunnier disposition.  Today I bring you another nail color from Wet N Wild cosmetics called On A Trip, a bluish-purple nail color that I've fallen in love with.  I love how it isn't neon but it is bright enough to be considered a fun color!  This is a gorgeous cream color that I would recommend to anyone on the market for a blue based purple, consider it blurple, lol.  Look for yourself!

Wet N Wild Megalast- On A Trip

Wet N Wild Megalast- On A Trip


So what do you think?  Yay or nay?  For less than two bucks and found at almost any drugstore I call it a steal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?

About Me

My photo
The Cosmetic Diet Blog was designed with the fun, flirty, and sassy woman in mind. Here you will find product reviews, beauty hauls, and candid conversations we can all enjoy. I look forward to sharing with you what I enjoy about being a young and vibrant woman in the city!