Thursday, May 31, 2012

BeautyJoint.com Haulage

Greetings!

After much intrigue and infatuation with Wet N Wild's MegaLast lip colors for the spring/summer collection I was eager to try more of these lip colors, especially the ones that I could not get my hands on in my local drugstores.  Luckily, I happened to find them on BeautyJoint at a slightly higher price than normal but still a bargain in comparison to shelling out $24 for a NARS lipstick.......we'll talk about that later, LOL.  I also stumbled across a few other products that I could not wait to try, here they are.....detailed reviews, comparisons and all that fun stuff coming up, for now just marvel, ;).

I purchased PinkerBell, 24 Carrot Gold, Sugar Plum Fairy, Rum Raisin, Coral-Line, NYX lip pencil in Purple Rain, Milani Haute Flash shimmer lip gloss in 



Have you hauled recently?  Have you tried any of these products before?  Tell me in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?

About Me

My photo
The Cosmetic Diet Blog was designed with the fun, flirty, and sassy woman in mind. Here you will find product reviews, beauty hauls, and candid conversations we can all enjoy. I look forward to sharing with you what I enjoy about being a young and vibrant woman in the city!