Sunday, January 29, 2012

New Kid on the Block--Maybelline 24 Hour Tattoo Eyeshadow

Greetings!

By now I'm sure you've heard of these babies and I am no different.  When they first came out I was interested but as they started to pop up on my favorite bloggers sites I became even more interested and got one, then I got two, then that lead me to getting one more.  That's really not how I wanted it to be but when you go to 5 Walgreens, 2 CVS' and a WalMart (not on the same day) because every stand has been ramsacked then it happens. :(

Needless to say I'm happy with the ones I have and I'm still contemplating on whether I should get two more, Audacious Asphalt and Too Cool, if you have those let me know if I should get them in the comments :). 

There's not much to say about these yet because I have yet to use them on my lids, that'll change this week and I'll let you all know how it goes.  I have heard them being compared to MAC's paint pots, we'll see......that's a loud claim that I'm skeptical about. 

Enough of the yapping, here are the goods:




Left to Right: Painted Purple, Tough As Taupe, Bold Gold, Fierce & Tangy
Upon swatching I do notice that these are really creamy, no scents, and are kind of hard to wipe off, I guess that's why they're 24 hours tattoos.  I'm with it! 

Do you see any colors that suit your fancy?  My favorite is Tough as Taupe!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?

About Me

My photo
The Cosmetic Diet Blog was designed with the fun, flirty, and sassy woman in mind. Here you will find product reviews, beauty hauls, and candid conversations we can all enjoy. I look forward to sharing with you what I enjoy about being a young and vibrant woman in the city!