Friday, September 14, 2012

American Apparel can have you feeling Imperial!

Greetings!

Since it is unofficially the fall I felt it only necessary to bring you a change in nail colors.  Fall is all about darker and more alluring colors to bring in the colder temperatures.  American Apparel is starting to bring in competition to my beloved Sally Hansen nail colors but since I only have three that wouldn't be a fair assessment which means I have to get more!  LOL!

The color that I've decided to welcome fall with is Imperial Purple, a gorgeous deep purple that reminds you of everything, well, imperial, ;).  Take a look for yourself.

With Flash


In Natural Light
American Apparel nail lacquers are cruelty free, DPB free, and toluene and formaldehyde-free, SCORE! 

So, what do you think?  Yay or Nay? 

If you haven't seen my other post on American Apparel nail lacquers, take a look here & tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?

About Me

My photo
The Cosmetic Diet Blog was designed with the fun, flirty, and sassy woman in mind. Here you will find product reviews, beauty hauls, and candid conversations we can all enjoy. I look forward to sharing with you what I enjoy about being a young and vibrant woman in the city!