Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I'm Plaid About You-Sally Hansen

Greetings!

Once again I have retreated back to Sally Hansen's Salon Effects.  Despite what I think may be an allergic reaction to these things I always find them on clearance somewhere and I'm obliged to purchase, lol. Who could resist a good deal, I can't.  If you missed my initial review of these babies visit my first post about them here, for now take a look at what's new this week on ye nails. :)






Since I'm a fan of the color red it was only natural that I gravitate to this color.  I'm not too sure whether this print is still available since the whole clearance box that it was in was in this shade and another, so I'm guessing that the store was trying to get rid of it. 

If you're looking for the convenience of a no-dry nail color, these are right up your alley.  Their duration, however, is another gripe that I have with them but if it allows me not to wait for it to dry I'm willing to make the sacrifice.  Sally Hansen Salon Effects can be found at your local drugstore and at major chain markets like Wal-Mart or Target.

*I purchased this item with my own funds and I am not a representative for Sally Hansen nor am I being compensated for this post.*
What do you think?  Yay or Nay?

4 comments:

  1. i lovvvveee your nails! great for v day. i would have never thought to pick up this pattern. looks fab on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute to mix it up for V-day. I have to try some of these. I always see them and they never have a style I want in stock smh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you've got to try them! i think that you would love these! :)

      Delete

What's on your mind?

About Me

My photo
The Cosmetic Diet Blog was designed with the fun, flirty, and sassy woman in mind. Here you will find product reviews, beauty hauls, and candid conversations we can all enjoy. I look forward to sharing with you what I enjoy about being a young and vibrant woman in the city!