Thursday, November 1, 2012

Tarte Glamazon Pure Performance 12-Hour Lipstick Haul

Greetings!

Recently I took the liberty of neglecting my makeup ban (lol), I was good for a month but I immediately got that itch as companies released their holiday collections and others offered their Friends & Family discount so I couldn't resist.  tarte Cosmetics was one of those companies that offered 20% off and I took advantage as I had been anxious to try their new lipstick line.  The lipsticks usually cost $26 a piece but with the discount they came out to $20 each, I'd say that it was a pretty good deal.  To some that is still a little pricey but for the quality of this lipstick and the neat packaging, it is worth it.  Some of you all may be happy to know that tarte prides itself in creating products with pure ingredients minus parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate, and a synthetic fragrance.   Here, let tarte tell it:

tarte introduces it’s very first long-wear, clay-infused lipstick. A unique blend of emollient-rich butters (mango, avocado and shea) is encapsulated in this tarte12-hour power™ formula to achieve rich, vivid, and long-wearing color that applies smoothly and won’t fade away.  (Source)

I purchased two shades in Bold and Whimsy and I must say upon first swipe I was thoroughly impressed, smooth color on one swipe, just beautiful.

Cute wrapping paper too!

Also came with a sample size of their eye primer





The design on the outside shows you what color you're getting which I think is pretty cute.  Oh, and the casing is made out of bamboo.  

Bold

Whimsy

Bold on top; Whimsy on bottom
 
At the end of checkout you have the option of choosing a sample size product and I chose the tarte clean slate creaseless eye primer.






I look forward to trying both of these out to test their durability and be sure to let you all know all about it. :)

So tell me, have you tried any of these products?  Tell me in the comments!



5 comments:

  1. I like the Bold! may have to try that one out. I'm all for peachy colors and nudes! I'll be watching out for your review on their wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. both of those colrs are gorgeous! I've been hearing good things about those lipsticks

    ReplyDelete
  3. The packaging is so cute! I would love to get my hands on Bold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh can't wait to see how you rock them. they look promising!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?

About Me

My photo
The Cosmetic Diet Blog was designed with the fun, flirty, and sassy woman in mind. Here you will find product reviews, beauty hauls, and candid conversations we can all enjoy. I look forward to sharing with you what I enjoy about being a young and vibrant woman in the city!